Save Our Services Family Advocacy Day
Constituents who are family members and Self Advocates make a difference! Your stories and concerns help legislators understand what is at stake in this year’s budget for people with Intellectual and Developmental disabilities makes.
Join us on Family Advocacy Days
1. The appointments will be made for you.
2. You won’t have to be alone – meetings will be on Zoom
3. Be sure to let the legislator know that you are a constituent
4. Tell them about your loved one
5. The ‘ask’ is requesting that the legislator go to their leader with the needs of people with IDD be a priority.
If you are interested in participating in Family Advocacy Day please complete the form below.
Name of State Senator
In light of the year 2020 and all we have endured through a global Pandemic, and now in 2021 feeling optimistic about improving conditions, the new tagline, “Moving Forward Together” has taken on even more significance and meaning.
Com Hab staff continue to face challenges finding activities suitable to meet the needs of the individuals in the program.